The Student Life Network is giving away the best prize pack in Canadian student history. It starts with $20k for school and five Dell XPS Ultrabooks to share with friends.
Register to win at: http://luckie.st/Pokwls Canadian students 13+ only.
1. You should put on the best version of yourself when you go out in the world because that is a show of respect to the other people around you.
2. A gentleman today has to work. People who do not work are so boring and are usually bored. You have to be passionate, you have to be engaged and you have to be contributing to the world.
3. Manners are very important and actually knowing when things are appropriate. I always open doors for women, I carry their coat, I make sure that they’re walking on the inside of the street. Stand up when people arrive at and leave the dinner table.
4. Don’t be pretentious or racist or sexist or judge people by their background.
5. A man should never wear shorts in the city. Flip-flops and shorts in the city are never appropriate. Shorts should only be worn on the tennis court or on the beach.
Listen up, fellas. Tom Ford is giving away pure gold here. There’s nothing better than a gentleman. Number three is important. Mind you, it’s not about chivalry. It’s not about courtship and gender roles. Tom Ford is heartbreakingly gay. He’s not trying to fuck me, but he still knows how to treat me. He still has manners. It’s a distinction that I appreciate. Fuck chivalry. Be a gentleman.
(Source: coketalk, via devlynvanloon)
Models then and now:
jac, guinevere, tanya, snejana, magdalena, liu, gemma, barbara, nimue, imogen, natasha, freja, maryna, vlada, sasha, lara, stam, natalia, coco, kate, daria, abbey lee, caroline, angela, mariacarla
In love with her hair in this photo.
“Long Ways Home”
Please reblog if you like my art!!